Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, October 13, 2008

My Quilt/Our History AAQ Contest Quilts Website

Be sure and check out the new website for the Alliance for American Quilts (AAQ) that has a show of all the small quilts from the "My Quilt/Our History" contest that are going to be auctioned off on eBay soon. I fell in love with some of the quilts and especially with the stories of the quilters.



It is especially exciting to see a quilt that we all know well from watching our sister blogger, Allie Aller, create it earlier this year, "The Home in the Garden" , on the front page as the 1st prize winner!

4 comments:

jenclair said...

Thanks for the link - gorgeous little quilts! Congratulations to Allie on her first place!

allie aller said...

Thanks, my dear friend. These quilts will be in Houston behind the "Silver Star" exhibit, for any attendees who wish to see them.
You are so kind to give the link, Fran...it was a wonderful quilt to make...

Deb Hardman said...

Thnaks for the link Fran. I've been trying to catch up on blog reading. Your posts are so homey. Makes miss family, & my mom.

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see Allie's quilt! Thanks for the link!!