Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's New?







A new great grandchild.



Olivia

daughter of Brooke and Donnie

sister of Miles


Olivia and her loving family live in Denver. Dad is a musician from New Orleans, now making music in Denver. Mom has been going to college and taking care of the family.


I have only seen her online. Will probably get to hold her when we visit Denver at the beginning of October.


I am so wondrously blessed!
Not so blessed that Blogger cooperates with me, however. I am not allowed to arrange the photos the way I want to this evening. What you sees is what you gets.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

What fun! Congratulations!

Rian said...

How wonderful. Congratulations!!

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Congratulations, Fran. Beautiful Olivia. Beautiful family.